How to take a screenshot on Google Pixel C
Follow the below steps one by one to take a screen capture
STEPS TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON GOOGLE PIXEL C
1. Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
2. Press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously.
3. You will hear the camera shutter sound and flashlight on the screen, which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
4. The images are saved in your gallery folder.
5. The captured image can be shared with your friends through any social media networks like facebook and twitter.
Google Pixel C tablet comes with the 10.20-inch display with 1800 pixels by 2560 pixels of resolution,500 nit brightness
sRGB color gamut.The phone designed with 2MP front camera and 8MP rear camera.
The phone contain 32GB of internal storage and it comes with 3GB of RAM.It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity options are also available in the Google Pixel C. Sensors on the tablet include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.